Monday, March 12, 2007

The First Week of the Campaign
Well, the campaign to improve the lot of the loggerhead turtles on Zakynthos is well underway.
Yesterday I finished a new blog-type page to add to Aquaworld's main site and I've just this moment finished linking all the other pages of the site to it. you can read it at:
I welcome all comments/criticism - anything that can help relieve this dreadful shame on the Greek nation.
I have also just emailed Medasset, Archelon, WWF Greece and Greenpeace with details of the petition. Hopefully, we will find some support there. If you can think of anyone who can contribute - even just a single signature - please let them know. Remember, the link to the petition is:
To those of you who have already signed, thank you so much for forming what I hope is the kernel of something much greater. Again, let me appeal to you all - the key to this petition having any effect is if the good citizens of Zakynthos really believe that their pockets will become much lighter as a result of it. In turn, that means lots of signatures, so please pass on word of our enterprise and together I'm sure we can make it work.
Thanks,
John

No comments: